K&N - 57 Series Performance Cold Air Intake for Wrangler JK 2007-2011 3.8L V6 Engine
- Free Shipping within USA
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
K&N Engineering, of Riverside, California, is the inventor and leading innovator of reusable cotton gauze filter technology for automotive applications. From humble beginnings as a family run business over 35 years ago, K&N Engineering, now a truly global company with offices in the U.K. and the Netherlands, continues to exist as a family owned business with an enthusiast mindset and a direct connection with motor sports that carries over throughout all levels of management and manufacturing.
We want you Happy!
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchases at Jeep Federation. If for any reason you are unhappy with the product you purchased, you may return it or exchange it within 30 days of your purchase for a prompt refund of the purchase price of the item.