Air Intake Snorkel for Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2011 3.8L
- Free Shipping within USA
Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU with the 3.8L Engine Only (2007-2011)
This Snorkel moves your Jeep's air intake from the low and vulnerable position under the hood to a higher, safer location. There it gets a constant source of clean, cool, dry air which allows your Jeep to wade through deeper waters. Every component in this part is specifically designed for maximum dust and water sealing, which significantly decreases the risk of engine damage during water crossings. The high flow air ducting and body keeps air supply higher than your engine requires, which helps your engine breathe more easily and improves its performance.
- Helps Engine to Draw in More and Colder Air Resulting in Better Throttle Response and Higher Explosive Horsepower Output
- Relocates Air Intake out of the Engine Bay
- Reduces risk of Engine Damage from Water when Sealed
- Increases 5 to 10 Horsepower, 6 to 8 Percent of Torque, and improve the gas Mileage
- Connects to Factory Airbox
- 1x Snorkel Tube
- 1x Air Ram
- Installation Hardware as Shown
We want you Happy!
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchases at Jeep Federation. If for any reason you are unhappy with the product you purchased, you may return it or exchange it within 30 days of your purchase for a prompt refund of the purchase price of the item.