We want you Happy!
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchases at Jeep Federation. If for any reason you are unhappy with the product you purchased, you may return it or exchange it within 30 days of your purchase for a prompt refund of the purchase price of the item.
Please contact us for return authorization
We require a return authorization, but you must follow these guidelines.
- Returned items must be in new, unused, and unworn condition with all original packaging materials, unused warranty cards, and instruction booklets.
- Your return package should include the packing slip (or a copy) & the reason for your return. (A note with your full name/address/phone/order # is also acceptable.)
- Package your return items securely and mail them to the address listed below, also found on your packing slip.
- Please return the goods in the same shipping method they were delivered to you. Example, if USPS Flat Rate Envelope, please use the same shipping method.
- We highly recommend getting a tracking number for your shipment. If the return package is not received in our warehouse and no tracking number is available, we cannot provide a refund or an exchange.
- Please do not utilize the return to sender service that some carriers provide. This does not insure your package against loss and does not provide return tracking information. Any fees posted to our account due to utilizing return to sender services will be deducted from your refund.
- You must include your packing slip or order number to receive credit.
- Please note: Returns, exchanges, and refunds will be processed within 15 business days from the time your package arrives at our warehouse.
- There are restocking fees on some of our large products which means 20% will be deducted from refund price on these returned items. This is what the manufacturers charge us if we make these returns. This amount will be deducted from the credit to your account.
- Please note that returned items purchased with a free shipping offer or promotion will have the standard cost of shipping subtracted from the refund.
USPS / UPS / FEDEX Undeliverable Packages or Refused Packages
If your order is returned to us by UPS or USPS because the delivery was rejected, refused, the package was unclaimed or the shipping address you provided at the time of your order was incorrect, the return shipping fees charged to us by the shipper (UPS or USPS), in addition to the original shipping costs and the 10% restocking fee, will be deducted from any refund amount. If you would like us to re-ship your previously undeliverable order, we will do so but will charge your credit card for a second set of shipping fees to cover the costs of the repeat outbound shipment.
UPS ADDRESS CHANGES WHILE IN TRANSIT: If UPS has to make a change to your shipping address, either mid-shipment or during the attempted delivery of your package, they will charge us anywhere from $5.00 to $25.00 to do so, depending on whether the shipment was Ground, 3 Day, 2 Day or Next Day delivery. This fee is incurred whether you requested the address change yourself or whether UPS was required to do so after an unsuccessful delivery attempt (ie. you don't live at that address any more). Because these fees could have been avoided by you providing a correct shipping address at the time you placed your order, any address change fees will be passed on to you after we receive the UPS bill where those fees have been levied and charged to the credit card you used to place your order. We hope you understand.
Returns Past 30 Days
We are sorry, we cannot accept any returns past 30 days.