Steel Flat Top Metal Fenders for Wrangler JK 2007-2018
- Free Shipping within USA
Steel Front Fenders for for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 JK/JKU Wranglers.
Old fenders are plastic, brittle and cosmetically not appealing. These durable steel fenders will give you much more clearance when installing larger tires and at the same type make your Wrangler more aggressive!
Features and Benefits of the Jeep Federation 4 Piece Fender Flares
- Steel Construction with Rust Proof Coatings
- Heavy duty textured coating that will not rust like cheap eBay knockoffs and no-names
- Increased tire clearance: Run 35 inch tires with just a 2.5 inch lift
- More aggressive stance
- Includes basic installation hardware
- Easy to install - follow installation video
- Original plastic wheel well plastics can be reused with some minor cutting, however we recommend upgrading to our steel fender liners
- Light drilling maybe required on some models for installation. Example: 2007, the front requires no drilling, but the rear requires little drilling.
Professional installation is recommended and best done with two people.
They were great and easy to install
Rather easy install.
My son looked at a lot of websites and selected these. We purchased them. He installed on the vehicle on his own- he's 16 but very handy. Everything looked great. Until it was time for inspection and we learned that PA has fender laws and too much of the tire extends beyond the fender. So, he loves them but we should have done our research (new Jeep owners) so hopefully we can help others learn from our mistake!
Look great, high quality.
We want you Happy!
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchases at Jeep Federation. If for any reason you are unhappy with the product you purchased, you may return it or exchange it within 30 days of your purchase for a prompt refund of the purchase price of the item.