HALO RGB CHASE Projector LED Headlights for Wrangler JL 2018+
- 2x 7LED-CHASE-BLK + HDLT-BRKT-JLU
- Free Shipping within USA
One of the most popular upgrades for your Jeep Wrangler JL 2018+ with halogen headlamps. Designed for the Jeep Wrangler JL models with a custom bracket! These mult-function color-moving headlamps give an updated, clean look to your Jeep while adding extra safety for your night time driving! Modern HALO color changing rings act as day time running lights when wired. Change them any color you want by Apple or Android Smart Phone App.
Features and Benefits of the Jeep Federation HALO RGB Color Chasing LED Headlights
- Brighter than factory halogen headlights
- Fits JL 2018 2019 with halogen headlamps
- Includes a custom bracket for mounting the headlamps
- Projector lens shoots farther and clearer than factory headlamps
- Improved beam pattern on the road
- Low beam and High Beam functions
- More white of a light at 6000K Kelvin
- DOT SAE Complaint
- Turn Signal Function - the halo ring can change amber if you wire to turn signals
- Bluetooth connection for Halo Chase changing color
- Color Chasing, Changing Halo Ring - The Halo Can sequentially change color in circles and do variations amazing patterns, see to believe.
- Choose from hundreds of solid colors for the halo ring via App
- 45W LED Headlights for low beam w/ projector
- 60W LED Headlights for high beam w/projector
- 3000 lumens low beam
- 3200 lumens high beam
- H4 connector with h13 adapter
- Anti-Flicker harness will be provided if flicker occurs after installation (proof of flickering may be needed).
- Aluminum housing
We recommend you see the video below for installation. The Halo ring must be wired for the installation to work. This can be wired to a parking lamp wire or a switch or any other method you choose fit.
2x Headlights and RGB Color changing Bluetooth controller
INSTUCTIONS CLICK ABOVE TO VIEW
First, these look great and work perfectly. Overall installation was easy and I’m a bit of an electro novice. The brackets used to fit the 7” headlights into the JL are super easy to install and work perfectly. These headlights do leave a slight gap around the edge filled in by a black rubber gasket. The look is good tho and unless you’re poking your nose right into the grill, you can’t tell from a few steps away that they are a little small for the opening. I will say, install instructions are light, if any. The headlights themselves are truly plug and play with the adapter that comes with the bracket. I used quick splice connectors to connect the halos to the turn Signal wires to sync them with the turn signals and one of the day time running light wires for power and turn on. It’s an easy solution and install, but I had to get that from watching videos of similar installs with other products.
We want you Happy!
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchases at Jeep Federation. If for any reason you are unhappy with the product you purchased, you may return it or exchange it within 30 days of your purchase for a prompt refund of the purchase price of the item.