Our bright red JLU 2018 Sport has been our test vehicle for some time now here at Jeep Federation.
It began as a base model, nothing fancy, just a beautiful red color.
First thing that had to go was the wheels and suspension. Lets face it no Jeep looks good with a stock setup.
- Updated to 17" wheels on 35" Nitto Grappler tires (Chosen for the bite, and minimum road noise)
- Rough Country Installed 2.5" Lift (Easy installation kit, low cost, good springs, but the shocks are not the best and blew out a few shocks. The shocks tend to freeze up from cold)
- JKS Sway Bar (Easy to install, work great, however you must cut a bracket on the passenger side for installation)
- Spare tire relocation kit
- License plate relocation kit
Since 2018 we have unbolted and tested multitude of parts and accessories. One of the easiest and most desired upgrades for the JL are "brighter headlights". The stock halogen headlamps were under whelming at best.
We took it a setup higher and designed a series of LED headlamps & Brackets for the JL. The factory JL headlamps are 9", ours are 7" with a bracket that fits perfect in the original OEM spot. Everything is plug and play. You can see these Headlights here.
To be continued...